We are on a mission to become the leading force in residential property management services. The global residential property management industry is currently undergoing a digital transformation and Odevo is at the forefront of this transformation. Our mission is to radically simplify living for families and individuals by delivering highly attractive and efficient property management services to building owners and associations as well as to residents. Our core belief is that digital technology combined with great people will play a central role in delivering a step change how boards and residents experience property management.
What we do matters to ordinary people. Residential real estate is the world’s largest asset class and buying a home is often the biggest investment a person or family will ever make. But the residential property management industry is lagging behind when it comes to customer focus and digitalization. That’s why we formed Odevo.
Leading property management companies in the Nordics, UK and US have already joined forces to form Odevo and over the last 4 years Odevo revenues have grown 30 fold has grown to become a leading international player. Our ambition is to continue to grow rapidly organically and by attracting additional companies to join us in both existing and new markets.
We deliver our property management services with custom developed software to simplify living and make life easier for property owners, association boards, residents and very importantly our own property management professionals. We make complex topics such as managing property finances and the daily maintenance of buildings easy and we automate time-consuming everyday tasks so people can spend more time on things that they really enjoy.
We are a 4 000 employee company with a start-up mentality. We aspire to break new ground through innovation and we actively cultivate a workplace where we can grow as individuals and have fun while achieving great things together.
To continue our ambitious growth journey, we are now looking for people who share our vision to join us on a journey that will continue to transform the property management industry.
About the role
Odevo is the market leader in the Swedish market – much of our success is driven by a superior digital platform that we have developed specifically to serve our customers. We are now looking for a Senior Product lead with a strategic mindset to join our product development team and take lead of bringing our market leading property management platform to Finland. As a Finnish market Product lead, you will play a dual role. You will be defining direction and market priorities for our platform as we take to our Finnish customers and you will also be the day-to-day Product owner for one of our product development teams that develop our Nordic property management platform.
In your role as a Product lead you will be setting the direction and roadmap for the Finnish market. You will be working with our Finnish property management companies and their customers to determine key needs and priorities and align these with the wider product team. This will require a strategic mindset, stakeholder and customer management skills and the ability to formulate clear strategic proposal and deal with challenging trade-offs.
In your role as Product owner in one of our product development teams, your key responsibilities are to ensure clear requirements and priorities for the deliveries from your agile team. You will own the backlog, facilitating the development of features and stories in collaboration with other product owners, CX / UX colleagues and the development team. You will play a key role in contributing to the overall product platform roadmap, planning, and defining what needs to be delivered by the team, and why.
You will be part of a strong and knowledgeable team managing a complex and demanding business stakeholder landscape. You will be required to operate in a multi country environment, uncover and understand complex customer needs and emphasize with business stakeholder needs while building understanding and buy-in for the right priority calls. Creating clarity and a sense of purpose for your product development teams is also central to the role. We are at a very exciting stage right now, putting technology at the heart of our business and investing heavily in developing our platforms. In the past two years, our product development team has grown by 3x, meanwhile, we have maintained an agile and self-organized ways of working in our 50-person engineering team.
- Work with our Finnish market companies to identify and prioritize product development needs.
- Support strategic discussion with companies considering joining the Odevo group, to promote our PropTech capabilities and do early identification of new strategic development areas.
- Align the identified product capabilities with the overall product roadmap for the Nordics.
- Work with the wider product team to define product vision and strategy for the product line you are part of.
- Develop and maintain the product backlog and the roadmap for your product development team.
- Ensure that the product development team always has a refined backlog items to work on and a clear understanding of the value that backlog delivers.
- Define product release plans and communicate delivery progress/milestones to stakeholders.
- Measure performance of launch product capabilities and constantly evaluate opportunities for improving customer value and experience.
Who you are
- A high intellectual curiosity to understand products, how they work, and how they solve client problems.
- Exceptional stakeholder management with the ability to engage and influence at all levels.
- You are a true relationship builder and as a natural part of your work you are easily and pedagogically interacting with different functions and people.
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and quickly change focus while maintaining attention to details.
- You have the skills to drive all areas around a product business, and get stimulated by working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- At least 7-10 years of previous experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field.
- A broad understanding and practical experience of agile/scrum development approach to working as well as agile in scaling multi team organization.
- Understanding of the PropTech and/or FinTech industry is a big plus (but not mandatory).
- Fluent in English and Finnish.
We believe you will achieve better results if you are based within a commutable distance to Helsinki, so we will prioritise local candidates. However, Odevo intends to remain a remote-friendly company, meaning that you will be able to work fully remotely with occasional visits to the office.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Partner, Odevo.