Odevo is a group of exciting brands with a shared vision of challenging status quo in the property management industry. We're committed to revolutionizing the industry with innovative software solutions that make managing properties easier, more efficient, and more effective.
Our cloud-based platform is unique, and in a brief time, we have proven ourselves as a leading and innovative player on the market. Our product development department acts as a SaaS supplier to all the companies in the Odevo group and several other players in the industry. Together, we will continue to challenge and change this industry. To continue our ambitious growth journey, we seek more great people to join us to build market-leading property management software products. Are you one of them?
About the role
We are looking for a detail-oriented QA Specialist to join a team dedicated to expanding our presence in the Nordic market. As our QA Specialist, you will play a crucial role in our software development process, ensuring that our products meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. You will be a part of a development team and work closely with software developers, other QA specialists and stakeholders. The team works in an agile environment and collaborates with other development teams to make sure that we deliver high-quality property management software products. Your expertise in quality assurance and software testing will be critical as we identify product areas that need to be improved and implement new features for our users in the Nordic market. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop and maintain QA processes and procedures.
- Execute various testing techniques to identify defects and issues.
- Create test plans, cases, and scripts to guide the testing process.
- Log and track defects, working closely with the development team for resolution.
- Prepare test reports and provide feedback on software quality.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices related to quality assurance and incorporate them into our testing methodologies.
Who you are
You are a curious person who thrives on ensuring the highest quality standards and working collaboratively as a part of a team. You have excellent data collection and analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail. You enjoy taking on new challenges and working with a focus on quality and meeting targets while being humble and easy to interact with as well as eager to learn. You are fluent in Swedish and English.
- You have at least five years of experience as a QA Specialist or a similar role.
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies, QA processes, and best practices.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and tools.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with automation testing frameworks and tools, such as Selenium, Appium, or TestComplete.
What we offer
- Remote friendly - you'll be part of a team that values collaboration and communication, regardless of location.
- Professional growth - to work with the most talented developers in the industry.
- Modern technology - we invest in the latest technologies and tools and encourage our team members to share their ideas and take ownership of their work.
- Innovation - to work on exciting projects that push the boundaries of our industry and make a real impact.
- Commitment to quality - a dynamic and forward-thinking company that values profitable and long-term product development.
While we have an office in Stockholm, it is a fully remote position if that suits you best. Our office is on the top floor in the newly built Sthlm 04, which offers stunning views over Stockholm.
If you are excited about the prospect of being part of a new team and making a meaningful impact by internationalizing our product for new markets, we encourage you to apply for this position.
👉🏽 Why we formed Odevo
🔍 About Odevo
🌐 Our Software