Odevo is a group of exciting brands with a shared vision of challenging status quo in the property management industry. We're committed to revolutionizing the industry with innovative software solutions that make managing properties easier, more efficient, and more effective. Our rapidly growing product and engineering organisation is approaching 100 highly skilled professionals.
Our cloud-based platform is unique, and in a brief time, we have proven ourselves as a leading and innovative player on the market. Our product development department acts as a SaaS supplier to all the companies in the Odevo group and several other players in the industry. Together, we will continue to challenge and change this industry. To continue our ambitious growth journey, we seek more great people to join us to build market-leading property management software products. Are you one of them?
As our AI Architect, you will be responsible for spearheading our organization's AI-focused initiatives, unlocking the full potential of artificial intelligence to create transformative solutions for our business opportunities. With your expertise in generative AI, you will lead the charge in crafting cutting-edge AI strategies and solutions. Your role will be pivotal in defining the roadmap for AI integration across our organization, driving innovation and ensuring that AI will have a clear part of our business strategy.
You will be reporting to our CTO, and work in close collaboration with our Solution Architects, CPO, and AI Product lead.
Who You Are:
You are a leader with a proven track record in developing and driving AI initiatives – always looking to push the boundaries and make an impact on the field. Complex challenges don't deter you; they intrigue you. You tackle them methodically, finding practical AI solutions that truly make a difference.
You work well with others and know how to convey complex concepts to a wide range of stakeholders. Your communication style is clear and inclusive.
- Develop and drive the AI strategy, identifying opportunities for AI integration across the organization, defining and driving a roadmap for AI initiatives.
- Lead the design and architecture of AI solutions, ensuring they align with business goals and leverage cutting-edge generative AI techniques.
- Technical Leadership: Provide technical leadership to product development teams, guiding them in the implementation of AI solutions, and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in generative AI, actively following open-source projects and explore innovative AI technologies that can benefit the organization.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, engineers, and product managers, to define requirements and deliver AI solutions that meet business needs.
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts to demonstrate the feasibility and potential of AI solutions to stakeholders.
- Continuously optimize AI models and algorithms for efficiency and scalability.
- Document architecture designs, algorithms, and best practices for knowledge sharing within the organization.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to AI ambassadors in the organization, fostering their growth, development and contribution to AI use in their respective departments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an AI architect including work with generative AI.
- Please provide sources to your work in your application
- You will be asked to demo your experience in the interview process
- Interest in both open-source AI frameworks, libraries as well as closed-source projects, having contributed is a strong plus.
- Proficiency in machine learning techniques, frameworks, big data and programming languages.
What we offer
- Hybrid/remote work environment - you will be part of a team based in and around Stockholm that values collaboration and communication, regardless of location.
- Professional growth - to work with the most talented developers in the industry.
- Modern technology - we invest in the latest technologies and tools, we sign agreements with the largest players, and we encourage our team members to share their ideas and take ownership of their work to form a collaborative environment where AI is used throughout the group.
- Innovation - to work on exciting projects that push the boundaries of our industry and make a real impact.
- Commitment to quality - a dynamic and forward-thinking company that values profitable and long-term product development.
While we have an office in Stockholm. Our office is on the top floor in the newly built Sthlm 04, which offers stunning views over Stockholm.
If you are excited about being part of a successful team, we encourage you to apply for this position.
👉🏽 Why we formed Odevo
🔍 About Odevo
🌐 Our Software