Odevo is a group of exciting brands with a shared vision of challenging the status quo in the property management industry. We're committed to revolutionizing the industry with innovative software solutions that make managing properties easier, more efficient, and more effective. Our technology platform is unique in our industry, and we have proven ourselves as a leading and innovative player in a brief time. Together, we will continue to challenge and change this industry. To continue our ambitious growth journey, we seek more great people to join us to build market-leading property management software products. Are you one of them?
If you are ready to be part of leading our AI strategy, drive innovation, and create lasting impact, apply now to be our AI Product Lead Odevo. Join us in shaping the future of AI in property management and beyond.
As AI Product Lead at Odevo, your role is pivotal in shaping the future of how we use AI within our organization to drive customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities encompass a broad spectrum of critical functions that are central to our success.
In this role you will chart the course for our AI endeavors. You will be defining and championing the AI vision and strategy across Odevo's companies, ensuring that it aligns seamlessly with our company's overarching objectives and seizes the opportunities present in the market. This strategic vision and roadmapping will be the guiding star for our AI initiatives.
You will be identifying opportunities by deep diving into the property management sector, understanding its unique challenges, and pinpointing areas where AI can add value. Your focus will extend to enhancing customer experiences and finding ways to optimize productivity within the Odevo team. Your role will also include the development of training programs for functional super users, ensuring they can champion AI-driven functionalities within their teams and maximize their utilization.
You will be reporting to our CPO, and work in close collaboration with our Solution Architects, CTO, and AI Architect.
In addition to this you will:
- Focus on setting ambitious AI enabled ambitions while delivering value incrementally
- Support our Engineering organization in evaluating and selecting appropriate AI technologies and platforms.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest AI trends and tools to ensure continuous evaluation of new opportunities enabled by evolving technology.
- Work closely with market platform product development teams to design, develop, and launch AI features and solutions.
- Monitor performance of AI initiatives and measure the impact of AI tools and integrations. Use data-driven insights to iterate and improve.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback, manage expectations, and communicate product developments.
- Understand the ethical implications and biases of AI decisions, ensuring that solutions are transparent, fair, and adhere to all regulatory standards.
- Stay updated on the rapidly evolving domain of AI, ensuring the organization remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Who you are:
To be successful in this role we believe that you already have a strong familiarity with common AI platforms and technologies, ensuring a solid foundation for implementing and guiding AI-driven initiatives. Being effective in communication, leadership, and stakeholder management is essential, as the role involves collaborating with diverse teams and stakeholders, both internally and externally. You are a problem-solver and lean on data when making decisions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management experience, with at least 2 years focused on AI-driven products.
- Strong understanding of the property management sector or similar service delivery industries with people intensive delivery models.
- Demonstrated success in launching AI-based products that enhanced customer experiences and/or operational efficiencies.
- Advanced degree in AI, Machine Learning, or related field.
- Practical experience in building AI applications (esp. LLM based).
What we offer
- Remote friendly - you'll be part of a team that values collaboration and communication, regardless of location.
- Professional growth - to work with the most talented developers in the industry.
- Modern technology - we invest in the latest technologies and tools and encourage our team members to share their ideas and take ownership of their work.
- Innovation - to work on exciting projects that push the boundaries of our industry and make a real impact.
- Commitment to quality - a dynamic and forward-thinking company that values profitable and long-term product development.
We're remote-friendly, but we find great value in being able to connect with our teams in person, most of whom are mainly located in the Stockholm area. Our headquarters is on the top floor of the newly built Sthlm 04, which offers stunning views over Stockholm.
If you are excited about being part of a successful team, we encourage you to apply for this position.
👉🏽 Why we formed Odevo
🔍 About Odevo
🌐 Our Software