We are on a mission to become the leading force in residential property management services. The global residential property management industry is currently undergoing a digital transformation and Odevo is at the forefront of this transformation. Our mission is to radically simplify living for families and individuals by delivering highly attractive and efficient property management services to building owners and associations as well as to residents. Our core belief is that digital technology combined with great people will play a central role in delivering a step change how boards and residents experience property management.
What we do matters to ordinary people. Residential real estate is the world’s largest asset class and buying a home is often the biggest investment a person or family will ever make. But the residential property management industry is lagging behind when it comes to customer focus and digitalization. That’s why we formed Odevo.
Leading property management companies in the Nordics, UK and US have already joined forces to form Odevo and over the last 4 years Odevo revenues have grown 30 fold to become a leading international player. Our ambition is to continue to grow rapidly organically and by attracting additional companies to join us in both existing and new markets.
We deliver our property management services with custom developed software to simplify living and make life easier for property owners, association boards, residents and very importantly our own property management professionals. We make complex topics such as managing property finances and the daily maintenance of buildings easy and we automate time-consuming everyday tasks so people can spend more time on things that they really enjoy.
We are a 5 000 employee company with a start-up mentality. We aspire to break new ground through innovation and we actively cultivate a workplace where we can grow as individuals and have fun while achieving great things together.
To continue our ambitious growth journey, we are now looking for people who share our vision to join us on a journey that will continue to transform the property management industry.
About the role
The real estate industry involves a significant volume of financial products, with homeowner associations and their residents being substantial users of loans, savings, insurance, and payment services. Odevo's mission, to simplify the lives of our customers, includes the responsibility of providing them with access to relevant and appealing financial products tailored to their specific needs and delivered conveniently.
Odevo Financial Services is a newly established business segment within the Odevo group, dedicated to developing financial products for property managers and homeowner associations across all Odevo's global markets. Odevo Financial Services collaborates with group companies, partners, and financial institutions to create a wide range of financial services for our customers, encompassing loans, savings, and insurance.
As part of our team's exciting growth phase, we are seeking a Financial Services Key Account Manager to support our customers and colleagues in Sweden with lending and insurance products.
Currently, the Swedish market comprises two companies: Nabo and SBC. In this role, you will become Odevo’s market account manager and specialist, with a focus on our loan (Sv. bostadsrättsförenings lån) and insurance product. You will be responsible for supporting and advising our customers in both refinancing and managing loan portfolio as well as support them with insurance renewal. Your work will entail close collaboration with Nabo and SBC's financial management teams and our bank and insurance broker partners, creating value through a centralized approach and intergrate financial services in our core customer offering.
Who you are
- Humble team player who care about people and always prioritise winning as a team
- Natural builder of relationships and you have strong interpersonal skills as you'll need to leverage empathy to highlight the value proposition to a diverse range of individuals
- A customer-centered approach and the skill to connect with customers and create new business opportunities
- Systematic and strategical mindset as you have ability to prioritise and independently drive multiple assignments and set ambitious goals
- Curious and creative mindset. You thrive on learning about different markets and have the ability to use that knowledge to identify new services within your area
- Entrepreneurial spirit and you are not afraid of trying new ways to reach your goals and ambitions
Most importantly, you share our values and feel excited about our journey. However, to succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Experience in sales or key account manager for financial products, preferably loans or insurance, from a bank, insurance company, insurance or loan broker.
- A proven track record in developing customer relationships and creating conditions for up-selling and cross-selling
- Additional experience in products related to the homeowner associations market is a merit
Get in touch! We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Karin Börjesson, Talent Partner at Odevo